Nottingham Trip to Snowdonia I
CONQUER THE WELSH MOUNTAINS
CONWY CASTLE & SNOWDONIA NATIONAL PARK
The stunning views of Snowdonia are known around the whole world. Wales’ popular natural reserve offers breathtaking sceneries and beautiful woodland walks. Citylife visits Snowdonia in order to show internationals the unique nature of Wales. Join us to explore some of Wales’ most beautiful landscape. We start our trip with a stop in Conwy, a little village at the edge of the National Park known for its castle. Before heading to the Snowdonia National Park, you can get some tips from our experienced group leaders. Once we arrive, you will have free time to explore the surrounding areas with the group or on your own. Take a relaxing walk or make it to the top of Mount Snowden!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- 7:15: Meeting in Mount Street
- 7:30: Leaving Nottingham
- 10:30: Expected arrival at Conwy Castle. The entry is discounted through Citylife and is £5.00 please have exact cash ready, if you want to go inside!
- 12:00: Meet up at the meeting point ready to leave Conwy!
- 12:45: Arrival at Pen Y Pass car park. Follow the Miners track to see the stunning lakes and peaks! Remember to bring water!
- 17:00: Meet up at Pen Y pass car park ready to depart for Nottingham!
- 20:30: expected arrival in Nottingham
- Transportation by private executive coach
- Free time to explore the Snowdonia National Park on your own
- Itinerary with all trip information
- Representative throughout the trip
- Free water
- Trip photographer
- Free time to explore Conwy town
- All booking fees and taxes included
|Ticket Type||Dates||Price (£)|
October 6, 2019
October 6, 2019