Leeds Trip to Bath & Stonehenge – 2nd Release
ENGLAND’S OLDEST WONDER
Due to popular demand, we have released a second Bath & Stonehenge trip!
Stonehenge and the city of Bath are two of the few World Heritage Sites in the UK. They date back to more than 2000.BC. You definitely shouldn’t miss these sites on your time abroad in the UK!
Stonehenge is a unique prehistoric monument, at the centre of an extraordinary archaeological landscape so rich and varied that it was designated a World Heritage Site in 1986. It is a rich source for the study of prehistory and holds a pivotal place in the development of archaeology. Many different theories have been put forward about who built it, when, and for what purpose.
Bath is a very popular tourist destination with several million people visiting the city every year. There is a lot to see, and Citylife doesn’t want you to miss out on any of the beautiful sights of the city. It is mostly famous for its magnificent roman buildings, especially the Roman Bath and the Bath Abbey.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- 6.45 am: Meeting in Leeds
- 7.00 am: Leaving Leeds
- 11.45 am: Expected arrival in Stonehenge, guided audio tour
- 1.45 pm: Leaving Stonehenge
- 2.45 pm: Expected arrival in Bath and free time in Bath
- 5.30 pm: Leaving Bath
- 11.00 pm: Expected arrival back in Leeds
- Transportation by private executive coach to Bath & Stonehenge
- Optional: You can get a discounted entry to Stonehenge through us (Only £16 instead of £17.60 concession walk up price) including an Audio guide (depending on availability)
- Free time in the afternoon to explore the city of Bath on your own
- Representative throughout the trip
- Itinerary with all trip information
- Trip photographer
- All booking fees and taxes included
As all other Citylife Leeds trips, the trip meeting point is the following:
Meeting point name:
Leeds Parkinson Steps
Address: Parkinson Building, LS2 9HE, Leeds
|Ticket Type||Dates||Price (£)|
February 29, 2020
February 29, 2020