Edinburgh Trip to Loch Lomond and Doune Castle
LOCH LOMOND & DOUNE CASTLE – BEAUTIFUL & ICONIC SOUTHERN COAST
Loch Lomond is mainland Britain’s largest lake and, after Loch Ness, the most famous of Scotland’s lochs. Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park offers some breathtaking views which you should not miss for anything during your time in Edinburgh. Discover centuries of history and an amazing landscape, right on the doorstep of the central cities.
Doune Castle is one of the best-preserved medieval fortresses in Scotland, having remained largely unchanged since it was built in the 14th century. It has been used as a set for the movie Monty Python and the TV series Outlander and Game of Thrones.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
All about the Edinburgh Trip to Loch Lomond and Doune Castle.
- 8.45 am: Meeting at Waterloo Place
- 9.00 am: Leaving Edinburgh
- 10.15 am: Expected arrival at Doune Castle. Enter the castle (£4.80) or enjoy the view from outside
- 12.00 pm: Leaving Doune Castle.
- 1.00 pm: Walk in Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park area
- 5.30 pm: Leaving Loch Lomond
- 7.30 pm: Expected arrival back in Edinburgh
The trip package inclusions and exclusions at a glance:
What's included?Items that are included in the cost of trip price.
- Free water
- Transportation by private executive coach on the whole trip
- Walk around the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Free time in the beautiful national park
- Visit of Doune Castle, enter the castle for an additional £4.80
- Representatives throughout the trip
- Trip photographer
- All taxes
As all other Citylife Edinburgh trips, the trip meeting point is the following:
Meeting point name:
Address: Waterloo Place Bus Stop, 21-29 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh EH1 3BG
|Ticket Type||Dates||Price (£)|
November 3, 2019
November 3, 2019
Citylife Club Member tickets are only available for active Club Members, click here to get your own membership now.