ENGLAND’S OLDEST WONDER
Citylife is your #1 provider of international events, activities and trips in Nottingham. Every weekend we gather young internationals in order to explore the United Kingdom together on our popular Citylife trips.
Everyone is welcome on our trips as discovering places as a unique community of young people is important to us.
STONEHENGE & SALISBURY
Stonehenge and the city of Salisbury are two of the few World Heritage Sites in the UK. They date back to more than 2000.BC. You definitely shouldn’t miss these sites on your time abroad in the UK!
Stonehenge is a unique prehistoric monument, at the centre of an extraordinary archaeological landscape so rich and varied that it was designated a World Heritage Site in 1986. It is a rich source for the study of prehistory and holds a pivotal place in the development of archaeology. Many different theories have been put forward about who built it, when, and for what purpose.
Salisbury has been an important provincial city for more than a thousand years with its huge majestic cathedral. Explore over 800 years of history at Salisbury Cathedral, one of the UK’s most iconic medieval buildings with an award-winning welcome.
As for all other Citylife Nottingham trips, the trip meeting point is the following:
Meeting point name: Mount Street
Address: Coach Stop 41A Mount Street, NG1 6HE
1) Who can join this Trip? – Anyone who is over 18 years old is welcome on any Citylife trip. Please note that the majority of participants are students.
2) I am running late, what if I cannot make it to the meeting point? – As for all of our trips, we wait until the departure time stated in our event description and also on your ticket. The meeting time is always 15 minutes earlier than the departure. Unfortunately, we will not be able to wait longer, which means that you might miss the coach if you have an unforseen delay.
3) I cannot make it to the trip, can I get a refund? – As stated in our T&C’s, we are unable to offer any kind of refund for day trips. If you know you cannot make it to a trip in advance, we suggest to you to try to sell it on to someone else.
4) This is a Stonehenge trip, the ticket is included? – No, we do not include the Stonehenge entry ticket, but always offer you to buy a discounted ticket on the bus. This will always be cheaper than the option to buy a ticket at the normal entry or online. Please note that we can only accept cash in the bus and cannot take any card payments. Also note, that by buying the ticket through us you will be able to enter through the Group Entrance which is always quicker (and cheaper) than having to queue for a ticket.
5) I have not received a ticket email nor info mail, what can I do? – First of all, check your email provider’s spam folder. It can happen that our email landed there. If you still cannot find your ticket or have not received the info mail, feel free to contact us, stating your name and the Trip you have purchased a ticket for and we will kindly resend the information to you.
6) I cannot find the meeting point, where do I go? – In the unlikely case that you cannot find our meeting point, feel free to contact the trip leader. You can find his/her contact details in the info mail you have received. They will try to help you make your way to the meeting point. Our tip: If you are unsure where to go, always give yourself some extra time so you do not have to rush or worst case, miss the coach!
7) I have another question, who do I ask? – Please feel free to contact us in advance if anything is unclear. You may call our service hotline +44 (0) 800 689 0731 (during business hours) or send us an email to email@example.com.
Start date: March 30, 2019
End date: March 30, 2019
Start time: 08:00 a.m.
End time: 21:00 p.m.
Meeting Point: Coach Stop 41A Mount Street, NG1 6HE
Phone: 0800 689 0731