CONQUER THE WELSH MOUNTAINS
Citylife is your #1 provider of international events, activities and trips in Nottingham. Every weekend we gather young internationals in order to explore the United Kingdom together on our popular Citylife trips.
Everyone is welcome on our trips as discovering places as a unique community of young people is important to us.
CONWY CASTLE & SNOWDONIA NATIONAL PARK
The stunning views of Snowdonia are known around the whole world. Wales’ popular natural reserve offers breathtaking sceneries and beautiful woodland walks. Citylife visits Snowdonia in order to show Nottingham’s internationals the unique nature of Wales. Join us to explore some of Wales’ most beautiful landscape. We start our trip with a stop in Conwy, a little village at the edge of the National Park known for its castle. Before heading to the Snowdonia National Park, you can get some tips from our experienced group leaders. Once we arrive, you will have free time to explore the surrounding areas with the group or on your own. Take a relaxing walk or make it to the top of Mount Snowden!
As for all other Citylife Nottingham trips, the trip meeting point is the following:
Meeting point name: Mount Street
Address: Coach Stop 41A Mount Street, NG1 6HE
1) Who can join this Trip? – Anyone who is over 18 years old is welcome on any Citylife trip. Please note that the majority of participants are students.
2) I am running late, what if I cannot make it to the meeting point? – As for all of our trips, we wait until the departure time stated in our event description and also on your ticket. The meeting time is always 15 minutes earlier than the departure. Unfortunately, we will not be able to wait longer, which means that you might miss the coach if you have an unforseen delay.
3) I cannot make it to the trip, can I get a refund? – As stated in our T&C’s, we are unable to offer any kind of refund for day trips. If you know you cannot make it to a trip in advance, we suggest to you to try to sell it on to someone else.
4) This is a hiking trip, what do I need to bring? – We will always send you a detailled list of suggested equipment/items. In any case, you should always have a rain coat and appropriate foot wear! You might also want to bring some snacks and drinks.
5) This is my first hiking trip, can I join? – Of course you can join! All our trips are for Beginners and there is nothing to worry about. In general, most of the way will be easy walks and only some party are for more experienced hikers. We do however, assume that you have a normal level of fitness. In any case, you can always turn around if you do not want to continue.
6) I have not received a ticket email nor info mail, what can I do? – First of all, check your email provider’s spam folder. It can happen that our email landed there. If you still cannot find your ticket or have not received the info mail, feel free to contact us, stating your name and the Trip you have purchased a ticket for and we will kindly resend the information to you.
7) I cannot find the meeting point, where do I go? – In the unlikely case that you cannot find our meeting point, feel free to contact the trip leader. You can find his/her contact details in the info mail you have received. They will try to help you make your way to the meeting point. Our tip: If you are unsure where to go, always give yourself some extra time so you do not have to rush or worst case, miss the coach!
8) I have another question, who do I ask? – Please feel free to contact us in advance if anything is unclear. You may call our service hotline +44 (0) 800 689 0731 (during business hours) or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: May 12, 2019
End date: May 12, 2019
Start time: 07:30 a.m.
End time: 21:00 p.m.
Meeting Point: Coach Stop 41A Mount Street, NG1 6HE
Phone: 0800 689 0731