ENJOY LIFE BY THE SEA
Citylife is your #1 provider of international events, activities and trips in Leeds. Every weekend we gather young internationals in order to explore the United Kingdom together on our popular Citylife trips.
Everyone is welcome on our trips as discovering places as a unique community of young people is important to us.
Located in the far west of Great Britain on a peninsula tumbling into the vast Atlantic ocean, almost completely surrounded by the sea, a magnificent coastline wraps around Cornwall for almost 300 miles. Cornwall is also the location of one of the UK’s most westerly points, Land’s End, while a few miles offshore and even further west is an archipelago of tiny islands that make up the Isles of Scilly. There are lots of things Cornwall is loved for; the dramatic coastline with its captivating fishing harbours; the spectacular beaches and the pounding surf that provide a natural playground for a variety of watersports; and of course the Cornish pasty and cream teas.
Bank Holiday Special! University will be closed on Monday 6th of May 2019!
1:45 pm: Meeting in Nottingham
2:00 pm: Leaving Nottingham
Evening: Arriving at our hostel in Cornwall (ocean view accommodation in Newquay)
Morning: Leaving Newquay for St. Ives. Exploring the quaint seaside town before heading to Land’s end, where we will walk along the cliffs, take pictures and enjoy the spectacular coastal views. On our way back, we will stop in Penzance to visit St. Michael’s Mount.
Evening: Return to Newquay to our accommodation and free time
Morning: Free time in Newquay
10.30 am: Leaving for The Lost Gardens of Heligan
After: Spending the rest of the day in Plymouth
Evening: Driving back to Newquay
9:45 am: Check out of the hostel and hike along the beautiful coastline
3 pm: Heading back to Nottingham
Evening: Arriving in Nottingham
✔️ Transportation by private executive coach on the entire trip
✔️ 3 nights accommodation in dorms in top-rated ocean view hostel in Newquay (genders separated).
✔️ Optional (£): Surfing classes right outside our hostel
✔️ Optional (£): Big group BBQ on the hostel terrace
✔️ Guided private tour by a professional tour guide with a tailored tour for our needs
✔️ Itinerary with all trip information
✔️ Visit of the main sights in Newquay, St. Ives, Penzance and Plymouth
✔️ Visit of Land’s End
✔️ Hike along the Cornish Coast
✔️ Visit of the Dartmoor
✔️ Optional (£): Visit of The Lost Gardens of Heligan
✔️ Representative throughout the trip
✔️ Free water
✔️ Trip photographer
✔️ All booking fees and taxes included
As for all other Citylife Nottingham trips, the trip meeting point is the following:
Meeting point name: Mount Street
Address: Coach Stop 41A Mount Street, NG1 6HE
1) Who can join this Trip? – Anyone who is over 18 years old is welcome on any Citylife trip. Please note that the majority of participants are students.
2) I am running late, what if I cannot make it to the meeting point? – As for all of our trips, we wait until the departure time stated in our event description and also on your ticket. The meeting time is always 15 minutes earlier than the departure. Unfortunately, we will not be able to wait longer, which means that you might miss the coach if you have an unforseen delay.
3) I cannot make it to the trip, can I get a refund? – As stated in our T&C’s, it is possible to cancel our weekend trips, however we will not be able to refund the full amount depending on the closeness of the trip. If you know you cannot make it to a trip in advance, please contact us. In general, we always suggest to you to try to sell it on to someone else if possible.
3) This is a weekend trip, what do I need to bring? – We will always send you a detailled list of suggested equipment/items. In any case, you should always have a rain coat and appropriate foot wear! Also note that we are only away for a few days, so a small piece of luggage should be enough! You might also want to bring some snacks and drinks for the drive to / from the South.
4) We are staying in a hostel – how many people do we share a room with? – A weekend away is always much more exciting and intense than a day trip. Partly, because you will be together with your friends the whole weekend and yes you will share a room :)! On all weekend trips we stay in group hostels, meaning that everyone has to share a room with other people. Depending on the trip these rooms can be smaller or bigger. We think it is a great opportunity to get to know your new friends even better. We usually allocate the rooms once we arrive and of course you can stay with your friends!
5) There is an walk in the Seven Sister County Park – what do I need to know? – All our trips are for Beginners and there is nothing to worry about. In general, most of the way will be easy walks and only some short parts are a little bit steeper. We do assume that you have a normal level of fitness. In any case, you can always contact your trip leader if you have any problems.
6) I have not received a ticket email nor info mail, what can I do? – First of all, check your email provider’s spam folder. It can happen that our email landed there. If you still cannot find your ticket or have not received the info mail, feel free to contact us, stating your name and the Trip you have purchased a ticket for and we will kindly resend the information to you.
7) I cannot find the meeting point, where do I go? – In the unlikely case that you cannot find our meeting point, feel free to contact the trip leader. You can find his/her contact details in the info mail you have received. They will try to help you make your way to the meeting point. Our tip: If you are unsure where to go, always give yourself some extra time so you do not have to rush or worst case, miss the coach!
8) I have another question, who do I ask? – Please feel free to contact us in advance if anything is unclear. You may call our service hotline +44 (0) 800 689 0731 (during business hours) or send us an email to email@example.com.
Start date: May 03, 2019
End date: May 06, 2019
Start time: 14:00 p.m.
End time: 22:00 p.m.
Meeting Point: Coach Stop 41A Mount Street, NG1 6HE
Phone: 0800 689 0731